Covid - 19 Update
Small groups have never been more important than they are in this season. We need to connect and care for one another.
If your group is meeting in person, we strongly advise you to adhere to the following guidleines:
- Gather in groups of ten people or less.
- As weather permits, meet outdoors.
- Wear a mask before/during/after a small group meeting. Encourage others to do the same.
- Self-screen yourself and your household and please stay home if you have any symptoms.
- If you or anyone in your household has recently tested positive for COVID -19 (or are in quarantine), please stay home.
- Keep 6 ft socially distant from other households.
- Use hand sanitizer and have it available for participants in the small group.
- If asked, provide the names and contact information for participants in your group in the event of a participant having the coronavirus and and exposing other members of the group.
- We encourage our small groups to continue to meet in a format that best fits your group members. This may mean smaller groups of 4-6 or using a free online format like Google Hangouts, Skype, or even conference calling.
Groups that gather at the church will be asked to abide by current masking and social distancing guidelines. If your group would like to reserve space at the church (one time or recurring), please contact [email protected].
Beginning in Janaury many of our women's groups will be going through the eight week series The Book of Philippians by Jo Saxton. In this series we will be encouraged to follow Jesus no matter what life throws at us.
Monday evening 6-8 PM Group Begins January 18
Tuesday morning 9-11 AM Groups Begin January 19
Tuesday evening 6-8 PM Group Begins January 19
Due to space limitations, it is especially important to sign up before the start date! Sign up HERE
Pick up your study guide (it's free) on the first day and join a group in January.
The Book of Philippians
Mercer Creek Women Events
Our mission is to advance God's Kingdom by loving Jesus and making disciples.
Mercer Creek Women focuses on weekly small groups, offers day and evening events, and an annual women's retreat.
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community, to be a place to give and receive, to be a place to grow, and to encounter God.
Our Primary Work:
- Leadership Development: Equip believers to do the work of the ministry.
- Disciple: Teach people to seek Jesus and obey everything He commands.
- Serve: Bless our church, local and global partners and the world through relationships, financial resources and personal service.