What is a Micro Church?
Watch together weekly and discuss.
Simply put, a Micro Church is where two or more households engage in our online worship services together each week. We believe that having friends and families gathering and engaging in the service together throughout Kittitas County during this time is a vital part of our church life. Together we can grow, love and challenge one another toward the great call of Jesus.
The great part about a Micro Church is that you and your group can decide when and where you want to have church together. Sunday morning during the live stream? Great! Tuesday evening at someone's house? Terrific!
How can I host a Micro Church?
- Who can host a Micro Church?
- Anyone! You don’t have to be in a group or leading a current group to host Micro Church. You just need to open up your space, set the time and invite people in.
- How can I make sure that I am following the CDC Guidelines?
- Stay up to date with the CDC guidelines here
- What about Communion?
- We participate in Communion on the first Sunday of the month. We encourage you and your guests to participate, however, have your guests bring their own communion elements.
- How will others join me for my Micro Church?
- To ensure best health and safety practices others will join your Micro Church by your personal invite.