The Christian and Missionary Alliance will be a movement of Great Commission Christians who are glorifying God by building Christ's Church worldwide.
By Serving in Short-Term Missions:
Short-term mission trips are a win-win opportunity, not only for the people that go, but the missionaries, national church, and even the home-church of the team/individual. Types of Trips include:
- Outreach: Impact lives with creative evangelism, street evangelism, drama, VBS, or sharing the Jesus film.
- Construction: Build relationships and ministry sites. Develop and renovate ministry sites through various construction projects.
- ESL (English as a Second Language): Teach English to speakers of other languages through venues of camps, workshops, and one-on-one tutoring.
- Specialty: Bring specific training and expertise to fill current needs on the field.
Receive (by e-mail) Missionaries prayer letters and emergency prayer requests at www.cmaliance.org/pray. This website has prayer requests from all CMA missionaries.
By Giving to the Great Commission Fund:
This is the general support fund for CMA work at home and abroad, providing money to keep Missionaries on overseas fields.
CAMA services provides relief/development assistance in 13 overseas countries.
By Giving to Mercer Creek Missions:
This is the local fund that provides travel for missionaries during World Awareness Week, printing expenses, and mission resources, such as films.
Global Partners are the ministries and missionaries that we have partnered with to pray for, to give to, and to serve with.
- Envision Chicago: Envision Chicago is a diverse ministry that provides intercity church, meets community needs, and develops young leaders.
- Mission 2535: Mission 2535 is a multifaceted ministry that engages their community in everything from church planting to farming to job training and education.
- Door of Faith Orphanage: Door of Faith Orphanage is one of the largest orphanages in Mexico that emphasizes family, education, and service for their kids.
- Anna Milligan: Anna Milligan does business as mission through YWAM.