Why Small Groups?
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community. Small groups provide opportunities for face to face connection, a sense of family and a place to belong. Though small groups serve a variety of purposes, MCC's groups are designed to meet 5 specific needs:
- A place to live out the one another commands. Jesus repeatedly encouraged his disciples to love one another.
- A place to give and recieve. Being in community is one of the primary ways God wants to bless you. It's also one of the main ways he wants you to love others.
- A place to grow. The path to healthy growth goes through a few deep friendships - and there are no shortcuts. God uses people to grow people.
- A place to encounter God. We can encounter God in a unique way in small groups that isn't possible on our own.
- A place to succeed together where one alone would fail. A threefold cord is not easily broken.
Spring Retreat at the Enzian Inn in Leavenworth
Registration is closed. Contact [email protected] with questions.
Tuesdays in the Winter
We will be starting our new study entitled "Rooted: Connect with God, the Church, Your Purpose" on Tuesday, January 17th. This will be an 11 week study that will include a serve-day. Books will be available to purchase for $20 starting January 15th after each service and on the morning of the study start. Please sign-up if you would like to join us. Childcare provided.
Starting April 11th, we will be doing Jesus's Farewell Message (the last few chapters in John) by Fancis Chan.
There are Monday & Tuesday evening options following the Tuesday morning study schedule. For more information or to connect with either group, e-mail [email protected]
Fit For The King
Mondays at 10-11am in the Creekside Building, you are welcome to join a worship exercise class taught by Eileen Fahlgren. Contact Eileen with any questions. Email: [email protected].
Thursdays from noon to 1pm, there is a small group that meets at MCC that is going through the book of Acts. E-mail [email protected] if interested!
We have two groups that meet on Sunday. If this would be a good time for you please e-mail [email protected].
Mercer Creek Women Events
Our mission is to advance God's Kingdom by loving Jesus and making disciples.
Mercer Creek Women focuses on weekly small groups, offers day and evening events, and an annual women's retreat.
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community, to be a place to give and receive, to be a place to grow, and to encounter God.
Our Primary Work:
- Leadership Development: Equip believers to do the work of the ministry.
- Disciple: Teach people to seek Jesus and obey everything He commands.
- Serve: Bless our church, local and global partners and the world through relationships, financial resources and personal service.