Fall 2020 Covid - 19 Update
Small groups have never been more important than they are in this season. We need to connect and care for one another.
If your group is meeting in person, we strongly advise you to adhere to the following guidleines:
- Gather in groups of ten people or less.
- As weather permits, meet outdoors.
- Wear a mask before/during/after a small group meeting. Encourage others to do the same.
- Self-screen yourself and your household and please stay home if you have any symptoms.
- If you or anyone in your household has recently tested positive for COVID -19 (or are in quarantine), please stay home.
- Keep 6 ft socially distant from other households.
- Use hand sanitizer and have it available for participants in the small group.
- If asked, provide the names and contact information for participants in your group in the event of a participant having the coronavirus and and exposing other members of the group.
- We encourage our small groups to continue to meet in a format that best fits your group members. This may mean smaller groups of 4-6 or using a free online format like Zoom, Google Hangouts, Skype or even conference calling.
Groups that gather at the church will be asked to abide by masking and social distancing guidelines. If your group would like to reserve space at the church (one time or recurring), please contact [email protected].
The Power of Change by Jennie Allen
This fall many of our women's groups will be going through the six week series The Power to Change by Jennie Allen, Matt Chandler & Oneka McClellan. Change is possible because the gospel changes everything. Do you want to join a women's small group this fall? We have options for in person at MCC, in homes and virtually.
Due to space limitations and social distancing it is especially impoertant to sign up before the start date! Sign up HERE.
Download your copy of the study guide now. Study Guide Download
This is an entirely digital study. $10 and you may use it on your phone, tablet or other device. If you would like a printed copy you can pick one up for $10 at MCC at your first small group meeting.
Our mission is to advance God's Kingdom by loving Jesus and making disciples.
Mercer Creek Women focuses on weekly small groups, offers day and evening events, and an annual women's retreat.
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community, to be a place to give and receive, to be a place to grow and to encounter God.
Our Primary Work:
- Leadership Development: Equip believers to do the work of the ministry.
- Disciple: Teach people to seek Jesus and obey everything He commands.
- Serve: Bless our church, local and global partners and the world through relationships, financial resources and personal service.
Mercer Creek Women Events