Why Small Groups?
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community. Small groups provide opportunities for face to face connection, a sense of family and a place to belong. Though small groups serve a variety of purposes, MCC's groups are designed to meet 5 specific needs:
- A place to live out the one another commands. Jesus repeatedly encouraged his disciples to love one another.
- A place to give and recieve. Being in community is one of the primary ways God wants to bless you. It's also one of the main ways he wants you to love others.
- A place to grow. The path to healthy growth goes through a few deep friendships - and there are no shortcuts. God uses people to grow people.
- A place to encounter God. We can encounter God in a unique way in small groups that isn't possible on our own.
- A place to succeed together where one alone would fail. A threefold cord is not easily broken.
Tuesdays in the Fall. Starting September 20th, these groups meet 9:00 - 11:00 AM at MMC Commons. Join us for a 7 week study about Elijah by Pricilla Shirer. Childcare provided. Here is the link to sign-up!
Evening Options. There will be Monday & Tuesday evening options Studing Elijah. E-mail Kristy to find out more.
For more info or to connect with either group email [email protected]
Mercer Creek Women Events
Our mission is to advance God's Kingdom by loving Jesus and making disciples.
Mercer Creek Women focuses on weekly small groups, offers day and evening events, and an annual women's retreat.
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community, to be a place to give and receive, to be a place to grow, and to encounter God.
Our Primary Work:
- Leadership Development: Equip believers to do the work of the ministry.
- Disciple: Teach people to seek Jesus and obey everything He commands.
- Serve: Bless our church, local and global partners and the world through relationships, financial resources and personal service.