Why Small Groups?
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community. Small groups provide opportunities for face to face connection, a sense of family and a place to belong. Though small groups serve a variety of purposes, MCC's groups are designed to meet 5 specific needs:
- A place to live out the one another commands. Jesus repeatedly encouraged his disciples to love one another.
- A place to give and recieve. Being in community is one of the primary ways God wants to bless you. It's also one of the main ways he wants you to love others.
- A place to grow. The path to healthy growth goes through a few deep friendships - and there are no shortcuts. God uses people to grow people.
- A place to encounter God. We can encounter God in a unique way in small groups that isn't possible on our own.
- A place to succeed together where one alone would fail. A threefold cord is not easily broken.
IF Gathering Local Live in Ellensburg at MCC
Who: All women in our faith community
When: Friday evening March 3rd from 6pm -9pm & Saturday March 4th from 9am-4pm
Where: Mercer Creek Church 1410 N Main St. Check-in at the Commons Area
How Much: $30 (Saturday breakfast snacks, lunch & welcome bags with IF bundle included.)
How to sign up: Online OR in person at MCC on Sunday's in February. If you fill out the form online and choose to pay with a card, please click the card link first then return to the google form and submit. If you fill out the form and choose to pay by cash or check you can do that on Sunday!
Speakers and information HERE
Spring Retreat at the Enzian Inn in Leavenworth
Relate. Restore. Refine. --MCC Women’s Retreat 2023--Enzian Inn March 31-April 2--Speaker: Cassie Coats--Worship: Sarah Hahn
Register for a single, double, triple or quad room or join us just for the day on Saturday (Saturday only registration includes lunch and dinner). All rooms have two queen beds. Triple and quad rooms necessitate sharing a bed. Accommodations, all retreat sessions, breakfast on Saturday and Sunday and lunch and dinner on Saturday are included in your retreat registration.
Register by Feb 21st, 2023
Register online HERE (if paying by debit/credit card the processing fees will be included in the total) or in person at the church office Monday - Thursday 9 - noon (pay by cash or check). You can fill out the form and pay in person. Someone from the Women’s Ministry Team will be available on Sunday February 5th. 12th, & 19th after each service in the commons.
Contact [email protected] with questions.
Tuesdays in the Winter
We will be starting our new study entitled "Rooted: Connect with God, the Church, Your Purpose" on Tuesday, January 17th. This will be an 11 week study that will include a serve-day. Books will be available to purchase for $20 starting January 15th after each service and on the morning of the study start. Please sign-up if you would like to join us. Childcare provided.
Starting April 11th, we will be doing Jesus's Farewell Message (the last few chapters in John) by Fancis Chan.
There are Monday & Tuesday evening options following the Tuesday morning study schedule. For more information or to connect with either group, e-mail [email protected]
Fit For The King
Mondays at 10-11am in the Creekside Building, you are welcome to join a worship exercise class taught by Eileen Fahlgren. Contact Eileen with any questions. Email: [email protected]. This group will be taking a 3 week break from January 30th to Febraury 13th.
Thursdays from noon to 1pm, there is a small group that meets at MCC that is going through the book of Acts. E-mail [email protected] if interested!
We have two groups that meet on Sunday. If this would be a good time for you please e-mail [email protected].
Mercer Creek Women Events
Our mission is to advance God's Kingdom by loving Jesus and making disciples.
Mercer Creek Women focuses on weekly small groups, offers day and evening events, and an annual women's retreat.
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community, to be a place to give and receive, to be a place to grow, and to encounter God.
Our Primary Work:
- Leadership Development: Equip believers to do the work of the ministry.
- Disciple: Teach people to seek Jesus and obey everything He commands.
- Serve: Bless our church, local and global partners and the world through relationships, financial resources and personal service.