Why Small Groups?
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community. Small groups provide opportunities for face to face connection, a sense of family and a place to belong. Though small groups serve a variety of purposes, MCC's groups are designed to meet 5 specific needs:
- A place to live out the one another commands. Jesus repeatedly encouraged his disciples to love one another.
- A place to give and recieve. Being in community is one of the primary ways God wants to bless you. It's also one of the main ways he wants you to love others.
- A place to grow. The path to healthy growth goes through a few deep friendships - and there are no shortcuts. God uses people to grow people.
- A place to encounter God. We can encounter God in a unique way in small groups that isn't possible on our own.
- A place to succeed together where one alone would fail. A threefold cord is not easily broken.
Every 3rd Friday: Women's Night
Starting October 20th 6-8pm! Details coming soon!
Tuesday Mornings from 9-11 at MCC
Starting September 12th, we will be doing a study of 1 & 2 Kings titled Trustworthy by Lysa Terkeurst. The book cost is $25. This study will go for 12 weeks. We would love to have you join us! Childcare is available.
There is a Tuesday evening option following the Tuesday morning study schedule. For more information or to connect with this group, e-mail [email protected].
Fit For The King
Starting September 11th in the Creekside Building, you are welcome to join a worship exercise class taught by Eileen Fahlgren. Classes will be every Monday 10am-11am from September 11 - May 27 with some breaks, contact Eileen for the full schedule and with any questions. Email: [email protected].
On Thursdays from noon to 1pm, there is a small group that meets at MCC that is going through the book 1 Samuel this year. E-mail [email protected] if interested!
Mercer Creek Women Events
Our mission is to advance God's Kingdom by loving Jesus and making disciples.
Mercer Creek Women focuses on weekly small groups, offers day and evening events, and an annual women's retreat.
Our small groups exist to create authentic Christian community, to be a place to give and receive, to be a place to grow, and to encounter God.
Our Primary Work:
- Leadership Development: Equip believers to do the work of the ministry.
- Disciple: Teach people to seek Jesus and obey everything He commands.
- Serve: Bless our church, local and global partners and the world through relationships, financial resources and personal service.